«

»

Spring Fever Daughter Dance– POSTPONED UNTIL BETTER WEATHER!

Unfortunately, Mother Nature is not working in our favor this month. Due to the SECOND Nor’easter, the Daughter Dance scheduled for Friday, March 9th has had to be postponed. At this time, we do not have another date set, but we will let you know as soon as we do. Don’t give up– you’ll be able to dance and Spring will come! Of course, money will be refunded to anyone who paid and can’t attend on the new date. Please reach out to Tara Gravel or Amy Nanos if you need help with a refund or have any questions.