Stay Informed About Northeast School, Stamford Public Schools & Resources to Use At Home
Submit a Shout-Out for our Northeast Shining Stars
Communication Plan for Committee Chairs
Subscribe to the PTO Weekly Newsletter
NEPTO Expense Reimbursement Form
There are many ways to stay informed about what is happening at our school and in the district.
- Visit our School Website.
- Join the Northeast PTO Facebook Page.
- Sign up for SPS District Alerts. Select all of the red options and the Northeast School News.
- Make sure you have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account. If you do not have an account or need help, contact Mrs. Christian at [email protected].
- Visit the SPS Parent University. Parent University is where parents, families and community members can find information about how to support their children at home to help them be successful in school and beyond.
- Stamford Board of Education information.
- Visit the Stamford Public Education Foundation (SPEF) website for their educational programs and resources.
- SPEF is working closely with Stamford Public Schools to ensure you have easy access to the resources and information your family needs to travel down the path to success. SPEF’s Here-to-Help network can connect you with school- and community-based resources such as groceries, childcare, technology support, communication with your child’s school, tutoring, and much more. To learn more, visit spefct.org/here2help or contact our network coordinator, Genesis Basso (English/Spanish), via phone, text, email or WhatsApp: [email protected], 475-259-5871.
- Math Resource Links – Here are links to Everyday Math & Math Playground – math resources for families to use with their kids at home.
- Everyday Math is a great program to use at home. You can help your child build their confidence and math skills by implementing it as much as you can.
- Math Playground has free, online math games and more! Problem solving, logic games and number puzzles kids love to play.